Thursday, February 7, 2013

La Mer de Reve Brooches


After much contemplation (not to mention temptation), I puchased my first and second set of washi tapes during the past weeks. The first one was from Hey Kessy, one of the leading online sellers of washi tapes. They have unique and vast variety of designs to choose from. Then I went to National Bookstore where I chanced upon ultra slim washi tapes at 6mm width! No doubt I had to buy them.

And here are the results of my growing addiction. The illustrations are hand-drawn and colored, then dabbed with washi here and there and a bit of Mod Podge. Et voila! Handmade brooches! These'll be in the shop soon so watch out!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a crafter too, actually I crochet. Hope you can hop to my blogs.

    Mommy Maye
    www.momaye.com
    www.momayescraft.tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i followed you already Maye! i can never get to finish a crochet project, your works are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...