Friday, May 18, 2012

what we've been up to last Mother's Day


we were in Cebu last weekend for my son's birthday and my sis-in-law planned a surprise Mother's Day day tour resort package for us as well! here's a glance at our beach getaway at Maribago Bluewater.



having fun at the beach with my sis-in-law

the outdoor spa setting exclusively for moms! 

breezy

enjoying my head massage

with my two boys
with my mother-in-law
 to date, my shoulders still sting and i'm still in vacation mode (not to mention gained a few pounds!). this has been the best Mother's Day yet. :)

Happy Birthday, Aoi!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! Looks like a paradise. I am a blog follower from Etsy. Please follow my blog:
    http://www.azlifeandstyle.com/

    Thank you! Ali :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Ali! we have so much more beautiful beaches in the Philippines. i saw you at the etsy bloggers team. i'll follow you back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...