Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

of course i am not the first to greet you a Happy New Year in the blogworld. seems like everyone's beat me to it. but i would like to share with you what i did during the New Year weekend.

the Domestic Goddess has called upon me and helped me whip up this Queso de Bola (Edam in Western countries ) Cheesecake.


i won't be posting the recipe because i got one online and tweaked it without taking into account the measurements of the ingredients i used. i just went according to my taste. good thing i also found this cream cheese which was so divine that i didn't need to strain my arms from all the mixing (sadly i do not have an electric mixer), yet it came out smoothly. i'm not a real fan of queso de bola but this has converted me to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...