Monday, April 15, 2013

acrylic last weekend

early morning in our garden
last weekend was not as hot as I though it would be. so I finally had the courage to try acrylic (not sure though if that has any connection with the temperature) on my pendants. it is so very different from watercolor that I had some time adjusting to its consistency and flow. here are the results:


the effects of the two pendants are very different. I diluted the paint with water for the Madonna and Child, while the unicorn has purer acrylic form.

I am so in love with the textures on my unicorn. too bad I won't be able to keep it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice Art! I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...